The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2002, 11:46 AM   #1
mtdave2
newly minted old timer

a/c conversion, or not

my longhorns a/c took a dump finaly. now im not sure what why to go. i did a search and read a few post. still not sure what way is best.

use a compatible refridgerant ? or just convert to the less exspensive new crap that doesnt work well.

i dont want to screw with this for a long time after im done. i dont mind taking it to a shop and paying to have it done as long as its done right.

but what way to go. and beeing how this is my longhorn,im wanting to keep things as orginal as possible while still having things work.

and for you san antonio guys.. have you found a good shop? i have been asking everyone and noone seams to know anything.
this town is just that way. crazzy, people have spent their whole lives here, and dont know a dam thing about anything. never seen such crap. this is the 4 or 5th time i have asked for recomendations on where to go. they never know. ???
mtdave2 is offline   Reply With Quote