The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-22-2002, 05:13 PM   #1
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

neighbor is removing base model heater system fro 81

neighborhood guy here is removing his entire stock base heater system off his 81 C-10 short fleet big block project soon, i told him i would see if i could find anyone who would have use for that or not, dont see heater only on these trucks ever, i believe this woud e only the third 73-up i have ever seen without A/C

also he has an '86 cutlass supreme brougham with a fresh built olds 455 engine in it( he has all the receipts for last year whe he had the shop build it), good looking car, only needs Landau top material and headliner, no rust, and runs very strong, aluminum mags and spinners, is like a peach/bronze mixed color, paint is old and faded, he says 1200 for it, fun car..! its car i am considering trying to get off him, but i shouldnt really,, not right now, i have to resist.... eek!
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2002, 05:21 PM   #2
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

also neighbor over here next door has a 66 chevelle for sale- in crap red primer and unknown amount of bondo- (looks smooth and straight and passable for a beater/daily driver however, especialy for around here, cant say i can recal ever seeing a 66 chevell on the road here ever before, is a rarity..) not wrecked or anything liek that, no crinkled fender or quarter or anything, probably is a good starter project car for the right person who can manage to start and finish one currently with how things are right now,

355 and powerglide and runs strong and fun!!!
has that cool timing gear whine noise
and has some alum turbines mounted on it,
and a sunroof cut into it and various interior pieces missing, but is a daily driver even so,
he probably wants around $2k for it as it is, he drives it around, til it sells, he only got it like a month ago, if even that lol.,
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote