The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-21-2007, 11:41 PM   #1
7T2

78 2WD Cab for sale - Central Ohio NEW PRICE

I have the cab only (no doors or interior, just the shell) from a 78 2WD C10 Pickup for sale. It has had the rockers and corners replaced on it, at least one floorboard and possibly the firewall. It is solid and doesn't have any rust on it. I am asking $400 or best offer. There are lots of detail pictures at http://www.tmcarphoto.com/78/new and some more pictures at http://www.tmcarphoto.com/78 .
Attached Images

Last edited by 7T2; 06-13-2012 at 01:11 PM.
7T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
7T2

Re: 78 2WD Cab for sale - Central Ohio

Now asking $200, need it out of the way and don't want to set it outside. I have had three people buy it on ebay and tell me it wasn't what they wanted when they saw it. One was doing a 4WD truck - THIS IS A 2WD CAB, and the other two said it was in the same shape as the one they were trying to replace.

Here is the most accurate description I can put together. This cab was redone by the previous owner for a project truck that was never finished. From what I have been told by people looking at it and what I can see myself, the cab corners, rockers and floorboards have all been replaced. These repairs look to be nice and solid. The drivers side kick panel also appears to have been replaced, passenger side is still original and solid. There is a rust hole that is right underneath the base of the windshield towards the passenger side. I don't know what it looks like under the seal, and I don't know why this wasn't fixed since it looks like the area directly opposite the hole on the outside was fixed and painted. There is a small area of rust on the bottom corner of the rear window frame on the passenger side that looks like it was just painted over. This looks like it could spread and should be fixed. Someone also told me it looked like the firewall has been fixed as well.

The good news is that this appears to be an air-condition cab, and it also has a clear title to go with it so I think it should be worth at least $200 to someone.

Last edited by 7T2; 02-09-2007 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:10 PM   #3
us111

hello,,might be what i'm looking for,,need 4x4 but have already converted one over,,if you could email me directions from gallion,i know it cant be to far,,please mail me at zane40@hotmail.com and i will get back to u sometime tonight..thanks,,,,,,you did say clear title?
us111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
7T2

Cab is sold. Thanks!