The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
67mbsc

Tons Of All Kinds Of Parts To Be Sold!!!

OK,
I just posted this ad in the 73-87 section, and for the sake of time, and my fingers, I pasted it here too cuz there are 66-67 parts and pieces too for sale!

I have just bought another Chevy Crew Cab, 1 ton. I have three now. Parting one. Including the 1 ton rear end,$500; bed, $400; clip,$250; cab,$250; just about everything but the drivetrain. I have almost any part to sell. I have three full size trucks other than the crew cabs, too, that I'm parting out. Don't have a detailed list right this minute, I'm trying to fix supper and get some quick cash at the same time! I'll update this as time allows, but in the mean time, please feel free to PM me as to your needs or wants.

I also have quite a few 66-67 parts as well. One REAL nice pair of 67 step fenders with steps,$550 for the set; doors,$100 each; cab,WITH title,$300; short leaf spring frame,(GMC) $200; , core supports, $125; front clip parts and pieces, fenders $75 -$100; long stepside bed, $175;

I'm definitely NOT out for a killing on these parts, I need this stuff gone so you'll find my prices reasonable, I'm sure. Parts located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I am not a junk yard, just a serious collector that has too many projects, too many interests!

If you want to e-mail me directly, use this addy:
PalmettoPlating AT Yahoo dot com

Last edited by 67mbsc; 02-25-2007 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Price Inclusions
67mbsc is offline   Reply With Quote