The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
cableguy0

72 c10 no eng or trans md

im selling my 1972 chevy c10 pickup. it has no engine or transmission as it was removed for another project.the truck has many new parts or recently new parts. including the disk brake setup which is complete intact and functional. also has a new underhood wiring harness. the dash pad was replaced a few years ago as well as the carpet and the seat was recovered. the seat is cracked in a couple of places but nothing major and still very comfortable. it has a 12 bolt 3.07 rear that had drums replaced a couple years ago with wheel cylinders brake lines rubber lines etc.the brake booster is only a couple years old. calipers master cylinder rotors etc all new in the last few years.theres a ton of new parts and im definately taking a huge loss but such is life.truck has power steering as well but the pump and bracketry are missing.the body is not the greatest but both rockers and the passenger side cab corner was replaced about 2 years ago at the time the truck was painted.the body parts are not all from the 1972 as some of you will notice by the grill but this is a 1972 truck just had some sheetmetal replaced.the pictures show the condition of the body. heres a link to my ad on craigslist with pics i have a few more pics i can email. http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/313101868.html
Owner of North Point Car Care in Dundalk Md. We specialize in custom exhaust on both modern and classic vehicles. We are a full service auto shop from classics to modern vehicles. Feel free to contact me with questions. I will give a 10% discount to any board member.
cableguy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Lated

Re: 72 c10 no eng or trans md

I'll take it depending on the shape of the cab. I need to make a few calls and see if I can find somewhere to store it.

'70 SWB Step-Side (More rust than metal)

Last edited by Lated; 04-17-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Lated is offline   Reply With Quote