The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
eastcoastcivil

Arrow New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Pei ???

I live in New Brunswick and I don't know anyone who is into the 67-72's. Is there anyone from the provinces listed who might know where the best local places are to get parts, clubs, technical advice, whatever has to do with the old stovebolts. I have a 68 and a 70 GMC and I want to get one running, I know I have alot of work ahead of me and I probably will need advice. It would be nice if there was some locals who could help out. Thanks and Keep on Keepin on.
eastcoastcivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
swtman

Re: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Pei ???

Hey eastcoastcivil! Welcome to the forum! I'm originally from Nova Scotia and I know there are not as many of those trucks back there due to salt and weather. More of them out here in Alberta. If you do some reading on here you can learn a lot of things on all subjects dealing with your trucks. Good luck finding what you are looking for. Hope to chat with you again sometime soon. Great to see someone on here from back home in the Maritimes!!!
swtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:26 AM   #3
EAST SIDE LOW LIFE

Hi there and welcome to the board from Vancouver Island, B.C. Congrats on finding the board & LOL.

esll.

Attached Images

This truck has just the right amount of energy for me!

Author: Warren Lake .... (member)

Last edited by EAST SIDE LOW LIFE; 06-06-2007 at 12:30 AM.
EAST SIDE LOW LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:41 AM   #4
Shock_Me

I'm in Bathurst. There doesn't seem to be a huge supply of used parts in my area, but there are couple of guys here and there with stuff for sale.

I've been getting most of my new and used parts from Bill's Trucks in Courtice Ontario. He's busier than a "you know what", but always helpful and quite knowledgable.
Shock_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:04 PM   #5
rotel

Hello there. I'm from PEI. Fairly new to this site. I have found it very helpfull as far as technical advice. Bought a 1969 lwb last Jan. and changed the front coil springs last month. Picked up a lot of advice just by reading the threads. My first post by the way.
rotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #6
GMC AMI

Cool Re: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Pei ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastcivil View Post
I live in New Brunswick and I don't know anyone who is into the 67-72's. Is there anyone from the provinces listed who might know where the best local places are to get parts, clubs, technical advice, whatever has to do with the old stovebolts. I have a 68 and a 70 GMC and I want to get one running, I know I have alot of work ahead of me and I probably will need advice. It would be nice if there was some locals who could help out. Thanks and Keep on Keepin on.
I have a New Brunswick view and last year I drove my 68 4x4 all the way to Inch Arran Park at the top of your province. Where abouts do you live, I am near Edmunston, N.B.
GMC AMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
passthebuck
Sisyphus was my mentor!

I'm new to New Brunswick & always looking for parts & new contacts. I'm in Oromocto.
-TWO 1967 GMC 910's. One with L6/3-on-the tree and the other with 355 w/435hp & a 700r4.
-a 2013 Honda Civic as my "sensible" car
passthebuck is offline   Reply With Quote