The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-15-2002, 07:48 PM   #1
Castiron9
72 LONGHORN OWNER

body work

Any" body" know of someone who does good" body" work..here in the Seattle area......Want to get some dents out and some rust areas cut out and new pieces put in..Hopefully someone who could work with me and just do it in stages.....Thanks..any info would be greatly appreciated...
Castiron9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2002, 09:16 PM   #2
RED72blazer
urban fourwheelin

I've been looking for a shop to do paint in the seattle area too.
I've discovered that Alot of shops don't want to be bothered with working on a older vehicle. A family member of mine recently traded some work on a guys mercedes for some body work and paint on his 65 impala. I'm gonna give the guy a call on monday to see what he has to say. I also know of a old man out in bothell that does a lot of the show cars in the area. Last time I was in there he was doing an altered wheel base mopar dart. I'm gonna give them both a call on monday, I'll let you know what I find out
RED72blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2002, 03:39 PM   #3
GreenMystChevy

The only good place that I can think of is a place called Retro Rods out in Bothell. They did some patch panels on my Chevelle and I have complete faith in them. Just look at their cars and some of the ones that they have done and that should speak for itself.

I must say though, that you pay for what you get with these guys. Wasn't all that cheap but I would not have gone to anyone else for what I got.

This was their # a while ago so I hope it still is: 425-398-2432.

Good luck
'72 Nova (Dad's)
'70 Chevelle SS
'55 Sedan Delivery

Attempting to build up this here 4x4...make her real tall and purty...well, maybe just tall
GreenMystChevy is offline   Reply With Quote