The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-08-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
Dano69c10

Heads up! Exhaust manifolds on ebay.

I was looking through ebay for exhaust manifolds for my 69 and 70. I saw some from 1A Automotive and some from CarParts Wholesale. What was wierd was that the CarParts Wholesale manifolds were half the cost of the 1A Automotive manifolds. Since I need two pairs of manifolds I decided to buy a set from each vendor and take one for the team (board). I bought the 1A manifolds and then two days later I bought the CarParts manifolds. I actually recieved the Car Parts manifolds two days before I received the 1A manifolds. I removed both sets from the box to do a comparison and lo and behold they were identical except the CarParts manifolds had the casting/part numbers ground off, the 1Amanifolds came with plugs for the A.I.R. holes. Just thought I'd let those on the board know about this. The CarParts manifolds were about $21 and $26 depending on which side.
Dano

It ain't yours, if you didn't build it!
Dano69c10 is offline   Reply With Quote