The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-05-2007, 05:11 AM   #1
raiden7800
Straight "6" Shooter

C'mon laugh with me!

So a few friends and I were cruising around this morning around 2 AM, after all of the fireworks were done, we just left Hollywood video with returns, and were coming down one of the main strips in Salem. We were cruising in my friend's 67 Bel Air 4 dr. , I was driving. Out of nowhere, this little Civic Crap-sack comes flying past me with its coffee can exhaust singing a wildly high pitched out of key tune. So, I gave the ol 283 powerglide drivetrain some more love juice, and we strolled on up next to him.

So, I look over at the guy, and I know we cant beat him, not that I was trying anyways, I look him in the eye, look back to the road, and shake my head slowly. He drops to 2nd, and floors it. The coffee can was purcolating on all of its massive 4 cylinders, and started to leave. He got a ways up there, and my girlfrined who is no mechanic by any means goes "Who cares if you win when your car sounds like that?" Keep in mind, the 283 has dual exhaust and some nice worn out snappy glasspacks on it, so I really couldnt hear that Crap-sack until it stared dumping its squirrel piss into the cylinders.

come on, Laugh with me!

If you listen intently, you can hear a FORD rusting in the distance.

My LUG NUTS take more TORQUE than your HONDA makes!

Last edited by raiden7800; 07-05-2007 at 05:12 AM.
raiden7800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 11:24 AM   #2
slepysal

Re: C'mon laugh with me!

Im Laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Over, Around or through it... "
slepysal is offline   Reply With Quote