The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-03-2007, 01:17 PM   #1
greenhorn male

Pics for Grendel

Here are some pics. I could add more later when I have better room to take better pics.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2007, 01:19 PM   #2
greenhorn male

Re: Pics for Grendel

more pics
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2007, 01:25 PM   #3
greenhorn male

pics
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2007, 02:32 PM   #4
greenhorn male

pics of extra doors. They are 72 doors with custom black interior panels
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
FormerMember
Account Suspended

Thanks. I am working on the other one you sent.

I am not sure about the complete truck... looks like a lot of work.
FormerMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #6
greenhorn male

Quote:
Originally Posted by grendel View Post
Thanks. I am working on the other one you sent.

I am not sure about the complete truck... looks like a lot of work.
That other one would be a great deal

Mine would be a lot of work to make nice thats for sure, as it would need to be repainted which is a lot of work or expensive work. But if someone could fix the engine and repaint the roof then it would be a great daily driver or work truck better looking than a lot around here. The small rust thru on the passenger floor could be treated and sealed with a patch. People drive around with worst rust on the doors than the 2 small patches the drivers door has, but I don't like to deal with it that's why I purchased the two rust free ones, which already had 6x9 cutouts for speakers I wanted. I could have probably driven this home but didn't want to take a chance getting stuck on the freeway that's why I hired a flatbed. I actually drove this truck on the flatbed and into my side yard on its own power. It had current registration. I think it would make a solid restoration project for someone with the know how and that someone is not me, lol. I don't think this "Sierra Grande" has any other rust or dings unless I've added them while parked.

Anyway, it has an aftermarket cruise set-up and trailer brake set-up. If I end up putting the other engine in and it runs good, It'll be my daily driver/hauler with modern CD sound and maybe ad aftermarket AC later. Then I'll sell my rust free, uncut, original sheetmetal daily driver with factory AC with original sales receipt to someone that likes them stock.
Old 08-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #7
FormerMember
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn male View Post
That other one would be a great deal

Mine would be a lot of work to make nice thats for sure, as it would need to be repainted which is a lot of work or expensive work. But if someone could fix the engine and repaint the roof then it would be a great daily driver or work truck better looking than a lot around here. The small rust thru on the passenger floor could be treated and sealed with a patch. People drive around with worst rust on the doors than the 2 small patches the drivers door has, but I don't like to deal with it that's why I purchased the two rust free ones, which already had 6x9 cutouts for speakers I wanted. I could have probably driven this home but didn't want to take a chance getting stuck on the freeway that's why I hired a flatbed. I actually drove this truck on the flatbed and into my side yard on its own power. It had current registration. I think it would make a solid restoration project for someone with the know how and that someone is not me, lol. I don't think this "Sierra Grande" has any other rust or dings unless I've added them while parked.

Anyway, it has an aftermarket cruise set-up and trailer brake set-up. If I end up putting the other engine in and it runs good, It'll be my daily driver/hauler with modern CD sound and maybe ad aftermarket AC later. Then I'll sell my rust free, uncut, original sheetmetal daily driver with factory AC with original sales receipt to someone that likes them stock.

Actually, I meant it would be allot of work to get it loaded on the truck and get the rest of his stuff packed around it.

I'd put the work into that truck if I had it here. Right now, I don't have the funds and time for another project.
FormerMember is offline   Reply With Quote