The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

T Shirt order info and such

It has come to my attention today, that some of the tshirt orders being received are incorrect. This entire run has been a mess from the getgo and we apologize for that. I have been getting numerous messages as to what happened or what is going on, so this post is being made as informational, as well as a centralized location to let us know if you have any issues with the shirts.

The shirt pre order was begun on May 12, with the intentions of the shirts being ordered aproximately 4 weeks from then. Mark had a lead on a good tshirt company, that was not high priced and did work for someone he knew before. The logos were sent, the shirt proofs came back and they were completely backwards. The shirts were black, the logo was a silver color and it was just wrong to say it nicely Mark had sent the proofs to Josh and myself and I believe BOSS to go over. When I brought it to his attention that the shirts were wrong, he was on the ball and contacted the company immediately. They then had to do another proof which took a little bit more time and the second proof was never given to any of us as far as I am aware to view.

We asked Mark that the shirts be drop shipped to us to mail out, but he wanted them shipped to him because he was local and he would ship them out. When the shirts arrived, he and his wife worked very hard to package the orders and seperate them for those being shipped and those being picked up. At the same time, things got overwhelming and Mark was unable to ship the shirts and stated in the posts he was shipping them all to us.

The shirts were not shipped to us, and we were given them at the meet after some had been picked up, others had been sold etc. I know Mark and his wife worked very hard to try and make the shirt order work, sometimes things just get mixed up though.
The shirts finally made it back with us, and after unpacking, family issues and life getting in the way.. I was able to recompile the shipping list and double check it. The saving grace in all this is that the shirts were pre packaged in ziplock bags with the members names on them, so I did not have to size order each shipment. Unfortunetly it seems some were mispackaged and people are receiving the wrong shirts now..

If you have received your shirt order and it is incorrect PLEASE post here and PM me your info. I need to know what you ordered and what you received. If you ordered shirts and you do not get them by Friday, let me know as well. We will not let anyone be out anything.. Again I apologize to all and thank Mark and his wife for all they did to help along the way. I do not want anyone to have a bad taste for the shirt orders in the future as well as for anyone individually. We have had several tshirt runs in the past without issue and noone could forsee any this time.

So that is the updates, whats going on and so forth that I am being asked over and over and the next one that PMs me asking whats going on will get 40 lashes with a wet noodle

also.. no spell check comments its 1:40 am and spell check is not a prio for me at this moment
Old 08-07-2007, 01:31 AM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: T Shirt order info and such

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...20#post2296920
please post all replies on the link above.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:01 AM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: T Shirt order info and such

ttt one last time for anyone we missed
Closed Thread