The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #1
SHORTY '72

Mindenmines, MISSOURI has scrap trucks!

I was on a site that was selling 1 lot of all these vehicles as scrap! Check out all those trucks!

SHORTY '72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:33 AM   #2
57sailplane

Re: Mindenmines, MISSOURI has scrap trucks!

that looks to be a studebaker pickup in the top left hand corner. them are worth some coin...
57sailplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
Bishops Trucks
KEEP ON TRUCKIN'

Hey Shorty,
Is that near you. My in-laws don't live to far from you and my brother-in-law lived in Ashtabula for years until he moved to California.

'71 Cheyenne Z71 / LT1 & 4-Speed SWB K/10 Father/Son Project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l689JKXPnA
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php
"LIVIN' FREE FOREVER"
Bishops Trucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:44 PM   #4
SHORTY '72

Yes that is a Stude, plus a old Dodge and a 50's Ford and a 60's Ford! I don 't want to get into hot water with the forum about for-sale stuff but I would love to see a truck enthusiast get these instead of some scrapper. They are in a town that I listed above for surplus sale, GovDeals.com you do the rest. 1 day and 19 hours to go and $212.00.

Administer; please delete this post if I am out of line.
SHORTY '72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
Bowtie001
Project underway - finally.

I can't get those (too many) but is that govdeals place for real?
Old 09-03-2007, 10:34 PM   #6
alschevy
Account Suspended

is there a phone number to get some trucks or parts

1967 chevy one ton wrecker truck
alschevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:44 AM   #7
dh81k30

Quote:
Originally Posted by alschevy View Post
is there a phone number to get some trucks or parts

1967 chevy one ton wrecker truck

It is a government auction.

http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDispl...115&acctID=430

Quote:
Special
Instructions: Inspection. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. Bidders may inspect the property prior to bidding. Bidders must adhere to the inspection dates and times indicated in the item description. Please contact Brian Miller, Department of Natural Resources at (417) 843-6711 to schedule an inspection.
Payment. Payment in full is due not later than 5 business days from the time and date of the Buyer’s Certificate. Acceptable forms of payment are: U. S. Currency; Certified Cashiers Check; Money Order; or Company Check (with Bank Letter guaranteeing funds – mandatory)

Payments shall be made payable to: MISSOURI STATE AGENCY FOR SURPLUS PROPERTY, P.O BOX 1310, JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65102-1310. If you have any questions regarding payment please contact Lee Ann Braun, Office Manager, Mo State Agency for Surplus Property at (573) 751-3415 or by email at leeann.braun@oa.mo.gov.

Removal. All items must be removed within 10 business days from the time and date of issuance of the Buyer’s Certificate. Purchases will be released only upon receipt of payment as specified. Successful bidders are responsible for loading and removal and any and all property awarded to them from the place where the property is located as indicated on the website and in the Buyer’s Certificate. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including packing, loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will Missouri State Agency for Surplus Property assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Removal of property will need to be arranged with Brian Miller.

Default. If after the award, the Buyer breaches the contract by failure to pay for or remove, the Buyer shall lose all right, title and interest which they may otherwise have acquired in and to such property as to which a default has occurred. The bidder agrees that in the event they fail to remove the same within 10 business days, the State shall be entitled to retain (or collect) as liquidated damages per lot, a sum equal to the greater of (a) 20% of purchase price of the item(s) as to which default has occurred or (b) $100.00.

Purchaser's failure to remove items awarded will be cause for removal of bidder from bidders list for future sales.

Good luck,