The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-25-2007, 04:24 PM   #1
Ivan D.
glamoros piece o' lowlife

nice truck for sale in MI (not mine, nor a friend's)

Dunno if this is the right place to put this, but I was taking an STS Caddy to the GM proving grounds today when I saw a nice 80's truck for sale, stopped to look at it on the way back, and here's some info:

1987 Silverado, engine rebuilt 4500 miles ago, new tranny, professionally repaired cab corners, no rust at all, soft tonneu cover, remote power locks, new tires, yada-yada-yada, purchased at $4500, over $9k invested, asking $11k OBO.

All that was on a sheet on the driver's door glass, of course me being the goofus I am I forgot to check if it's a 4x4, by the height of it I'd say it was a 2wd truck. It's grey/silver in color, has a visor over windshield, an everything is painted to match, real nice looking truck. If someone's looking for a truck like that I have the owner's cell phone so PM me, truck is located in Michigan near Milford. Don't think I'll be able to provide pics any time soon tho, unless I'm delivering some other test vehicles for GM.

Last edited by Ivan D.; 09-25-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Ivan D. is offline   Reply With Quote