The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-11-2002, 01:22 AM   #1
Slammed67
Progress = 0%

Interior progress.......

Here are some shots of the new carpet I just installed as well as the new dash pad. My dog Shady really seemed to like the carpet Also, there's a picture of my air ride stuff. The tanks will probably end up under the bed somewhere, but for now they are behind the seat. I'll keep the valves where they are at for easy access in the event of a problem with the system. I still need to install the front bumper and get the horn hooked up so It'll pass safety inspection, then I can get it licensed. Hopefully I'll be able to take it out to Goodguys tomorrow afternoon..... but if not then Saturday and Sunday for sure! Man, I'm tired!

Old 10-11-2002, 04:26 AM   #2
Lippyp
English Chevy Owner

Nice carpet, looks like it fits well. Where did you get it ? Do you still have the tank behind the seat or have you moved it, you look like you have a lot of space back there or is it just because of the board over the tank that makes it look differant? Great burglar alarm by the way (the furry one!)

'67 C10 long fleet.
350/TH350, 4 bbl Carter, K&N, Dual exhaust, loads of stuff coming soon

2001 S10 Blazer Daily Driver, bone stock 4 door 4x4 with manual transmission
Lippyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 10:36 AM   #3
XXL
Seņor Member

Hey, I like the air system stuff installed behind the seat. You said you were tall... do you anticipate any clearance issues with the tanks? Also, where are the compressors? Hopefully not inside too *bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

Looking good,

Kenneth
XXL is offline   Reply With Quote