The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-01-2008, 05:03 AM   #1
lyrikz
PITbut

New toys.

Im currently building a 71 stepside and have a buncha pics but im not ready for the build thread yet. I dont have a project title and i know everyones thirst and desire for pictures so i want to make sure i can keep people happy for at least a month.. ahahah...

Anyways, i just bought some toys, there are more, but here are a few that i looove.

Basically i was tired of doing the flip the helmet up and down weld method so i bought this.

That thing is unbelievable. absolutely love it hands down....

Another toy would be my rims for my truck. Just gonna show ya one.. Pretty boring design, but its what me and the kids wanted.

Running 20"s on the front and 22"s on the rear. I will have the build thread up once i figure out a project name.. You have to have a project name before you start a build thread, its a law somewhere....
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:11 AM   #2
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: New toys.

A description of the build style might help us suggest some names.For instance if it's a smoothie the title I thought of was jazz(lyrics).
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #3
lyrikz
PITbut

Re: New toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanelDeland View Post
A description of the build style might help us suggest some names.For instance if it's a smoothie the title I thought of was jazz(lyrics).
Vehicle is a 71 GMC stepside. 22" rear smoothies, 20" front smoothies. Nothing super fancy, two tone custom paint job, and air bags all around... Pretty basic for most builders on this site....
lyrikz is offline   Reply With Quote