The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #1
69'454

Question about mirrors...

Hello all. I joined up recently to gather some info and ideas for our 69 Stepside project. So far Ive come up with some pretty good info and some really neat little tricks to help out along the way. Our truck isnt anything real special...454, 700r4, 4 wheel disc brakes, tilt wheel, sits very low. Just wanting a nice driver outta this one.

My question is, I was digging thru the posts one the one piece side window conversions and saw a pic of a red truck with chrome mirrors attached to the triangle piece at the front. They appeared to be part of the triangle piece (the whole piece was plated) and not just a bolted on afterthought. Any ideas where these came from? Or the truck Im referring to? I have been trying to go thru the posts again but not with much luck. I really like the way it looked by hiding the triangle AND keeping the mirror off the door at the same time. Any help?
62 Cadillac Sedan
51 Mercury Coupe
80 SE Turbo Trans Am
58 Ford Fairlane
47 Oldsmobile Sedan
69'454 is offline   Reply With Quote