The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #1
lts70
1970 Daily Driver

Heater Patch Panels

I am shaving my firewall on my non-A/C 70 Chevy. In doing so, I have made templates for the patch panels to cover the 3 heater holes. I was wondering if any one would like a scan of these patches. It is not a hard task but does take quite some time to make the templates. I was hoping to save anyone else doing this same modification some time by making them available to the board. Maybe even put them in the FAQ so that they are easy to find. I know I searched for patterns in the FAQ hoping they would be there. If anyone could help me post these up that would be great. I scanned the templates into Adobe Acrobat and do not know how to post them. I attached a photo of the templates I made out of thin plastic and the copies that I scanned in to Adobe.
Attached Images