The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Racing and high performance (trucks haulin more than hay)

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #1
PA-IndianRider

Best FIREWALL & FLOOR kits available?

As I have mentioned before in this forum I am still in the "collecting stage" of building/restoring our C10 (for drag racing & some street use). Seems like the MORE stuff I find/collect the more it "spawns" MORE ideas for our project.

After looking at a lot of trucks done similar to what we want ours to look like (both on the pages of this forum & at locals drag strips) we have decided to "stepup" our build and go MUCH further than to just "get this truck running & back on the road again....asap.

In addition to the long list of things we plan to do .... chop roof - FULL Roll Cage - 383 stroker kit for the 350 4 bolt - new transmission - pro street rear using a narrowed 9" F**D - one piece fiberglass frontend - '70's gasser stance with fenderwell exit headers...... we have decided to replace the firewall & floor to make the truck MORE race-like.

Anyone have any suggestions where to find the kind of firewall & floor kits I am looking for???

Got a new MillerMatic 180 (220vac) on the way..... which NO doubt will be seeing a LOT of fab work.

Thanks .... John
"Gasser/Altered Drag Race Hot Rod"
Where were You in '62 ?

Last edited by PA-IndianRider; 05-09-2008 at 04:47 PM.
PA-IndianRider is offline   Reply With Quote