The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
Cameo Carrier

How long have you had your truck?

Has it been in the family forever? What memories do you have with it? What cool old pictures do you have with your Grandpa driving it?

In the time I've had mine I have too many to count. I will share the one that came to mind first.

I was going to night school auto shop when I was in high school and there was a stop sign everyone used to blow past. Well, this night there was a cop there. I ran it before I saw him and thought to myself "****!". He pulled around and got me right infront of the shop. He asked..."Do you know why I pulled you over?". I said I ran that stop back there. He said "Yes" of course. He asked me why and I told him that my caburator was sticking and I was going to class to fix it. He asked me "What do you have in that for a motor?". I said "350 sir". He said "Slow down, put a Holley 650 on it, and GET THE F@#$ OUTTA HERE!"