The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
soba_03

little help needed in San Antonio TX with 84 SWB

OK this is going to be long But read on.

My sons first truck is an 84 chevy short bed. He has given it to his uncle to use. But it's in need of front end repairs and some floor pans and rockers. It runs and drives but it's not something that your going to want to run on the expressway for a long time. Back in 2004 there was a new GM Goodwrench 350 put in it. But now the Uncle has to move and can't take the truck with him and with my son in China he is Operations manager for a company called Foster Magnetics. He wants the truck put back together.

I need some place that can do the work and not rip him off. I'm not even in the state, I'm in Louisville KY, he is in China. So you can see the delema. I believe and trust in poeple and many time have found that people are NOT good. This truck is nothing special and it's just a short wide that needs some TLC. I'm sure that there will be a vintage air kit that will be put in durring the build. But I'm need a place to send this truck and someone willing to evaluate it and give an Idea what it's going to cost to put it back to it's former GLory and do the work. Any infor that you can offer me is Great. I'm normally on the 60-66 side of this site and occasionally cruize through 67-72 site for my daily driver.

Please help out a great young man and a father that is trying his best to give his kids what they want and need.

Thanks again.....
soba_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
copperchevy

Re: little help needed in San Antonio TX with 84 SWB

www.hillshotrods.com
Old 08-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
soba_03

Re: little help needed in San Antonio TX with 84 SWB

Some place in San Antonio maybe?

Thanks that is a cool shop and a defiante possibility..
soba_03 is offline   Reply With Quote