The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-19-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
billsbowtie

checking interest on some parts 70 a/c,12 bolt pois. rear end and a few other things

if someone is interested in these parts i will get some pic.s. i have some of the parts and will be trading for some of them . i am just checking to see if things are still saleing or if it has almost come to a stop.
#1. is a 12 bolt pois. carrier its the king with the spring looking things on it . and it comes with a almost new 456 ring and pinion less than a 100 miles on the ring and pinion carrier is good used shape. i think everything is there except a crush slevee $300.00 picked up . shipping would be $40.00 to 50.00.
#2. a 70 cst a/c cab needs very little work. it's a cab shell it does have a dash but it's not been put in yet. about 90% has been took down to the metel and most has been primed back. good soild shape it still needs 1 or 2 cab supports i will check pass. side needs rocker put on . it has a small place of rust pass. side floor about 2 inch square and a place where rear floor meets cab corner $750.00.
if this deal goes threw i will have a lot of new and used parts f/s in a few days.also will have a short wide bed driver shape$400.00.