The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Question WIW fleetside tailgate-nearly perfect

i picked up a super nice fleetside tailgate off a 76 with all the trim. it's close to perfect with no bow, rust or dents. the truck appeared to have a camper shell on it since it was new as the floor and inside of the bed was perfect too.
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
73/80 chevy/gmc K20 SB400,turbo 400,205,tilt,a-c,gas hog.
77 K/5 cheyenne blazer-daily driver/beater. SON HAS IT NOW
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA

Last edited by old Rusty C10; 03-16-2009 at 10:17 AM.
jerry moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
bigblock73
yeller

Re: WIW fleetside tailgate-nearly perfect

Considering what NOS gates go for, I would put your value much higher than the two previous posters came up with.

I won't say what I think it is worth, considering you are posting a WIW thread, which is not acceptable for non subscribers.
bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #3
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Red face Re: WIW fleetside tailgate-nearly perfect

didn't notice i was still a non-subscriber. i sent a check to Josh a couple of weeks ago to renew. not trying to break any rules, i assumed i was up and running again. if a mod wants to delete my post, feel free to do so until i'm "legal" again.
i'll have to make my gate into wall art if thats all it's worth(40-50) since i paid quite a bit more than that for it.
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
73/80 chevy/gmc K20 SB400,turbo 400,205,tilt,a-c,gas hog.
77 K/5 cheyenne blazer-daily driver/beater. SON HAS IT NOW
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
jerry moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #4
boatpuller

Re: WIW fleetside tailgate-nearly perfect

i think it's it's worth what you can get somebody to pay for it.i passed on a nice one with a good tailgate band.i was gonna buy it and ebay the band.he wanted a 100 for it.if somebody need's one it's worth more to them.