The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-23-2009, 12:38 AM   #1
Musclerodz

Anyone interested in trading their SWB for my Blazer project?

There is an old thread in the Blazer section if you want to see pics. It will be a couple days before I can post some new ones. All the rust has been repaired. Inner floor drop offs, "A" and "B" pillar repaired, outer rockers, front of rear quarters, installed Wes' Blazer specific reinforcement in the torque box, left wheel arch repaired, firewall smoothed. I have a rear bed floor half to fix the sway in it. Not rotted, just pitted and not level, only thing left not perfect in the sheetmetal on the tub. Tub has been epoxied, primed and blocked, ready for final coat of primer, final block, and color. Tailgate solid and straight, truck doors that are ready to cut and solid, new fenders, new bumpers, new inner grill, outer grill was NOS 10 years ago with one small dent, easy fix.

Frame has been blasted, repaired, powdercoated gloss black, custom shackle flip kit out back, 2 1/2" lift springs up front, all assembled with Off Road Design greasable poly bushings, 3.73 POSI rebuilt front and rear. Rear axle has been modified to accept '03 disc brake assemblies which are new, 205 transfer case rebuilt with 32 spline input for th400 or 4l80e tranny.

Top is a double wall and untouched. New windshield, Hubbard billet guage cluster and glove box door, Marquez billet tail light lenses, Sequential LED tail lights, choice of 2 3rd row seats, one is new gray cloth from 88 burb, other is tan from like an '03 burb.

Here is what the truck needs: motor and tranny, front seats, new wire harness, front axle is rebuilt but recently discovered it is bent so another D44 housing is needed, steering box, guages, and I am sure a few other things.

Here is what I am looking for. A solid 67-72 short wide in decent to nice condition. I have around $9K-10K in the Blazer so I am looking for something in similar price range. I am not interested in trading up, or selling the Blazer outright. If you got a truck but would like a super nice Blazer project near ready to assemble, lets talk.
Old 04-23-2009, 12:41 AM   #2
Musclerodz

Re: Anyone interested in trading their SWB for my Blazer project?

here is an old thread with pics. Engine has been sold and no longer available with truck

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...blazer+project