The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-10-2003, 06:48 PM   #1
Jmac05
L.E.D. Tail lights, Baby!

Wink Experiment Vehicles needed, REWARD!!!

Allright boys and girls,
We at custom classic LED lighting (yeah, yeah, yeah, ryan and I), are looking for all sorts of vehicles to borrow for a few hours to get our measurements for new models. I am not going to drive it!
Basically I need the housing and lens for the tail lights. If you have one lying around, all the better. If you aren't driving it, and can take them apart, and send them to me, you da man! I am looking for all the "lesser" makes also *(ford, Dodge, etc...) I don't need the following... Chevy trucks from 60-87 fleetside, blazer or Suburban. Nor do I need housings from stepside from the same eras of Chevy/GMC. I also don't need fleetside from a ford truck from the late sixties/early seventies.
The reward for your help, is that once the model you helpd with is in production, (meaning the boards are being built) I will give you the working prototypes, or a BIG discount (probably just above our cost) on a set of productions.
I want anything and everything, my only requirement is this,
just like ours, the housing and lens need to be able to separate easily from one another. If you look at the later model chevys, the taillights are a whole assembly, I can't work with that, that's why older vehicles are best. I will also be willing to put your name/initials, on the production board. If you help me with the 68 camaro, every set of lights I sell for a 68 camaro will hav your name or initals on EVERY board.
If you can help me/us, please email me ASAP. The sooner I get the designs done, the better for everyone.
I would preferr it to be someone who lives close, so I can interact with the vehicle, and run some tests first, but If you have a nova you're working on, and you can send me the housing and lens, please do so.
Please don't send anything untill you have contacted me @
jmcwaters@eps-corp.net
Please don't PM me either, just send me an email...
Thanks all!
If interested, visit:
www.earlyclassic.com
or our website:
www.jmcled.com
All 67-72 GM Taillights are on sale untill 5 p.m. on Dec
15th, with Guaranteed Christmas delivery!

joel.mcwaters@jmcled.com

Last edited by Jmac05; 01-10-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Jmac05 is offline   Reply With Quote