The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

Prices for cupping lca

lets try this again..since someone decided to lock my original thread. I guess ill start where we left off at..how much would someone charge to "z" a frame? ballpark estimate would be nice..and people, please don't offer to sell anything in this thread since some moderators feel its my fault and will lock my thread. pm me if your trying to sell thanks in advance

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
Old 09-16-2009, 12:49 AM   #2
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Re: Prices for cupping lca

Hey Kev,... that someone is a well repsected "administrator" of this website. He tries to help everyone on here that has a question.
You need to go back and re-read what you agreed to (when you signed up to this board),...
before you ask people to "pm me if your trying to sell thanks in advance".

WTB in a PM,... is against the rules. I know because I made the same mistake once.

Think about becoming a subscribing member. (A little over $2 a month).
The you can buy, sell, WTB, WIW all day long.
Asking for a "reasonable price on labor, that a shop quotes you",... is fine.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823

Last edited by lolife99; 09-16-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
Frizzle Fry

Re: Prices for Z's

kev2809, lolife99 is dead on. Also, e-communication is often misinterpreted with a tendency toward coming across more negative than intended. Using the same title as the thread that was locked for example; is that an attempt at defiance or simply an one trying to keep the conversation going... I'm not going to judge, but most will. N2TRUX is the first guy to help wherever he can so you can be assured that he has not singled you out randomly. Let's keep this productive and we can all benefit from it.

You want to know what a fabricator will charge for a Z? Bare frame or green-to-green (driving to driving)?
Old 09-16-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
kev2809
low n' slo

lolife, im not trying to buy anything intentioanlly. I just put that to make sure someone doesn't post something selling in my thread. and I know MOST moderators are here to help, but that doesn't mean they don't act like a d*&% there is a few I can name that act like that all day long, and that have been told by other mods they act like that. and frizzle, I purposely put the same title to keep my original thread going and to get the same people back in that was helping me before. that's the reason and nothing else. back to the question..what's green to green?

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
Old 09-16-2009, 08:13 AM   #5
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
lets try this again.. please don't offer to sell anything in this thread since some moderators feel its my fault and will lock my thread. pm me if your trying to sell thanks in advance
I left your thread open trying to allow it to move forward with your original intent. The rule violation was edited and a warning issued, once again in an attempt to leave your thread open. It wasn't until you felt compelled to show your appreciation for my leniency by calling me a smart ass, that I locked your thread.

Now in defiance of those actions that you brought upon yourself, you decide to open another thread with the same title. On top of that you solicit sales via PM which is against the rules.

III. All sales must be posted in thread, a reply stating who is in line is also suggested. Accepting sales via Private Messages will result in confusion within the thread and is strictly prohibited.

If you have a issues with my actions, or any staff member please feel free to contact a Forum Administrator. They are more than willing to consider your concerns.

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 09-16-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Closed Thread