The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
Cw72gmc
~Craig~

Project : JACK LALANNE

First Off I'll Start By Telling You Guys About Myself
I'm 21 Years old, I've had juvenile Diabetes for 20 years. I come from a low income family and have dealt with a drug addict father for my whole life. I now help support my mom and younger sister. I manage a hobby store and work 10 hour days six days a week.

The reason I say this is I want people here to understand I dont have much. But what I do have I'm Thankful for. This truck may not be perfect...but to me it will always be.

I traded my 1994 Acura Integra GS for this truck. Cash price for the truck would have been 4,000.00 .

I am the second owner of the truck, it was bought in Oregon and has only Been in Utah 10 years It is in great shape for its age. The only things that need/needed done...

Hood Had Damage. Wiper Cowel was an after market primered one. The rockers need done. The floor boards and cab corners are in remarkable condition!

I dont have much to work with cash wise But my plans are to start with the front clip and work my way back.

I'm spraying it the same color.

I NAMED THE TRUCK JACK LALLANE... Because of the trucks power...the power that the truck has to motivate me to stay healthy and positive fighting juvenile Diabetes...

Well here are some before and after of the front clip , Tell me what you think

BEFORE

BEFORE

BEFORE

HOOD OFF

HOOD AND COWEL OFF

COWEL ON

CLASSIC DASH ORNAMENT

ALL TOGETHER AGAIN

I RAN OUT OF PAINT FOR THE COWEL SO I HAD TO JUST BUFF THE ORIGINAL PAINT THE BEST I COULD. I HAVE MORE ON ORDER AND WILL KEEP PICS POSTED AS I GET THE ROCKERS AND BED PAINTED.
Cw72gmc is offline   Reply With Quote