The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
3quartertime
My Mistress the Sea

1971 k20

After wrestling with this for a month or so I've come to the decision to sell my truck. It's been on here several times, but here is the scoop...

1971 K20
350/350
Transmission was completely rebuilt in January of this year. Has maybe 5000 miles on it. Truck runs and drives. This summer it developed an over heating problem. I've owned if for five years and this is the first engine problem I've had. I changed the thermo this summer with no help. My guess would be it's a head gasket. The body is almost completely trashed. The cab is so rusted out the doors barely open and close. The bed came from the C20 but is rusted and dented in. Basically this is a good complete project to start with.

1970 C20
No engine/ four speed
No bed. The rest of the truck is there. I have no title, but the owner just lost it. A lost title could be gotten. I bought it as a parts donor for the sheetmetal on my K20. The cab needs fixed, but is definitely better than some cabs in this area. The doors are good. Front fenders have a couple of holes through, but fixable I think.

39.5/15/15 Super Swampers
One has about 80% tread.
The other three less than half.
All hold air.
The rims they are mounted on are the 8 lug 15 inch wagon wheels. Two have a two inch offset and two have a four inch offset. They need to be blasted and painted.

A few spare parts to fit these trucks. Nothing worth much, but some stuff.

I have this on the local craig's list, but wanted to give everyone here a shot too. I don't really want to split anything up until I get some feed back about the whole package.

$1200 for everything.

'71 K20 350/350 Rusty but trusty... gone
'70 C20... gone
'88 K1500... gone
'90 C1500... gone
'91 C2500... gone
'95 C3500 6.5L Dually love this one!...
3quartertime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 AM   #2
IndyRich

Re: 1971 k20

I know you want to sell as a package, but I live in INDY and may be interested in the "k" chassis with axles,tranny, and transfer You can even have the motor if you want. Just keep me in mind if nothing else pans out. Thanks

Rich
IndyRich is offline   Reply With Quote