The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 PM   #1
fazels

Location: Durban South Africa presently working in al ain abu dhabi united arab emirates
brackets for camaro calipers

hi
has anyone got specs for brackets for impala rotors and camaro calipers for c10 ? i would like to make my own.
fazel
fazels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #2
DHPmike

Re: brackets for camaro calipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazels View Post
hi
has anyone got specs for brackets for impala rotors and camaro calipers for c10 ? i would like to make my own.
fazel
man try any race car shop and buy them for 10 bucks. smileysracing.com or speedwaymotors.com or aa-manufacturing.com
DHPmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
fazels

Location: Durban South Africa presently working in al ain abu dhabi united arab emirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHPmike View Post
man try any race car shop and buy them for 10 bucks. smileysracing.com or speedwaymotors.com or aa-manufacturing.com
hi mike
itS NOT THATI DO NOT WANT TO BUY THE BRACKETS.I AM WORKING IN THE ABU DHABI IN THE MIDDLE EAST, THE COST OF SHIPPING FROM USA TO ABU OR EITHER SOUTH AFRICA IS VERY EXPENSIVE. I WOULD RATHER SAVE ON THE BRACKETS AND PURCHASE THE PORTERBUILT DROPMEMBER.AND MY TRUCK IS LOCATED IN SOUTH AFRICA WHICH IS MY HOME. IAM ACQUIRING THE PARTS AND WHEN MY CONTRACT ENDS IN THE HOSPITAL .AND RETURN TO SOUTH AFRICA WHERE I WILL EVENTUALLY BUILD MY TRUCK.
THANKS
FAZEL
Old 11-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
DHPmike

ok I see, so get the pieces install the rotors and then sit the caliper where you want it and then make a template and cut it. its a flat plate basically with the two caliper holes. Or get the dimensions from someone. Ill look around locally.
DHPmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:59 AM   #5
fazels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHPmike View Post
ok I see, so get the pieces install the rotors and then sit the caliper where you want it and then make a template and cut it. its a flat plate basically with the two caliper holes. Or get the dimensions from someone. Ill look around locally.
hello mike
thank you very much for the info
have a pleasant day.
fazel