The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Site Feedback and Announcements

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
'70_402

What's up? Can't post for sale?

I haven't been on the board in a while, and i was going to post a side toolbox door i've got for sale, and it tells me that i don't have suffecient rights to post on that board... did i miss something? I was gonna try on here first, before i did the ebay thing.... please let me know what's up....
'70_402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
extd56

Re: What's up? Can't post for sale?

You have to be a subscribing member and pay 25.00 a year to sell anything on the board.
extd56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
'70_402

oh... well i guess ebay it is.... lol
Old 11-16-2009, 02:54 AM   #4
Wilson_

You will spend more than 25 bucks in ebay and paypay fees.

oh well its your money

Northern California Group

Met list: Cyclone, KCJones, TranzAm, extd56, hotrodhomi, mnky30, Rokcrln, Brad, JerryJones, Petey-pablo, 72Subby
Wilson_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:57 AM   #5
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

you've been here long enough to remember how it used to be. The odd scammer would show up and con some one... there were a few members doing shady buisness and ripping people off, and one man footing the bill for this site.
Now, with the pay to sell plan, the scammers have all but ended. The people we have selling stuff are for the best part out to help each other out. The $25 charge does wonders at keeping scammers at bay.
On top of all that, look at how awesome this site is now. Look at how big it is and he hasn't sold out to a big buisness or anything. It's still one dude.
You can go to e-bay, deal with people who don't do buisness in a professional mannor, spend your money with a large company who doesn't know, or care who you are. You'll probably end up spending more than $25 with them, and you'll have no satisfaction of giving back to the comunity that has given to you for almost 6 years.
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:05 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

We also have a site Feedback and Announcement forum for osting questions like this.The site has been subdivided into many new forums that break subject matter down more.The trucks are divided into their own age group,except 47-59 which are grouped together,and only topics relating to them are to be posted there.
It`s a whole new world here,huh?I`m moving this from 67-72 trucks to site feedback.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
70cstjr

Actually he only would have to spend $15/ 6 month subscription as that's an option now as well...but like has been said before, its your money spend it as you want..
Old 11-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
'70_402

yea, longhorn, special,... i know, and trust me as soon as the money train comes in...(by the first of next week) i'll be a supporting member... i haven't been on here in so long that i almost forgot how fun this forum really is... i credit you guys with almost 90% of the knowlege of these trucks.... i love it... thanks guys..
Old 11-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Man View Post
you've been here long enough to remember how it used to be. The odd scammer would show up and con some one... there were a few members doing shady buisness and ripping people off, and one man footing the bill for this site.
Now, with the pay to sell plan, the scammers have all but ended. The people we have selling stuff are for the best part out to help each other out. The $25 charge does wonders at keeping scammers at bay.
On top of all that, look at how awesome this site is now. Look at how big it is and he hasn't sold out to a big buisness or anything. It's still one dude.
You can go to e-bay, deal with people who don't do buisness in a professional mannor, spend your money with a large company who doesn't know, or care who you are. You'll probably end up spending more than $25 with them, and you'll have no satisfaction of giving back to the comunity that has given to you for almost 6 years.
Well said!

I wish more new members realized how well this place works.
And how smoothly everything runs with the rules that are in place.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote