The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #1
72bigred

72 Blazer seals

Hi all, over the next couple of weeks I am going to be going over all my weather stripping, of course alot is cracked and needs replaced. There are alot of makers out there. Just wanting to hear some opinions on diff products you have used, what fits well what was a pain.. Main thing is wanting to seal the cab back up tight so will be doing door/roof/tailgate/hatch and will be doing all my window felts etc. I do not have a problem paying for quality although I have purchased things in the past from Steele that were no better quality than softseal etc.. So looking for some exp opinions. It appears all my glass seals are still in decent enough but may have to replace my hatch window seal. Any advice would be appreciated.

From my searches it appears people have been happy with whomever LMC uses, I will see if I can get a sample of thier products. I have found 7 different manufacturers, staying state side of course is always my preference but fit is of course my first concern.

Thanks

Reid

Last edited by 72bigred; 02-14-2010 at 01:34 AM.
72bigred is offline   Reply With Quote