The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #1
77chris03

help me decide....

as you all know ive been working on my truck for a while now and i know i havent posted anything lately due to work, but i need some opinions. Should i stay with the cab i have got to the point where its killing me and giving me hell or should i just get another cab.....i found one for 950 but i still think thats kinda high due to the fact that he doesnt even have a title for the cab. it comes with a bunch of stuff on it like the cluster pedals windows not cracked, 2 drivers doors and pass with all glass and trim inside.....has minimal rust, but is it worth it?
68 C10 Stepper #1- GONE 68 C10 Stepper #2
1977 Chevy Cheyenne...gone...was my first Chevy
04 Tahoe Z71, 04 Silverado 2500HD, 04 Sierra 2500HD
99 Sierra Stepside, 17 Denali HD, 84 K10
My 1st build-- http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=379333
My 2nd build-- http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=700310
77chris03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: help me decide....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77chris03 View Post
as you all know ive been working on my truck for a while now and i know i havent posted anything lately due to work, but i need some opinions. Should i stay with the cab i have got to the point where its killing me and giving me hell or should i just get another cab.....i found one for 950 but i still think thats kinda high due to the fact that he doesnt even have a title for the cab. it comes with a bunch of stuff on it like the cluster pedals windows not cracked, 2 drivers doors and pass with all glass and trim inside.....has minimal rust, but is it worth it?

I guess it depends on what you consider minimal rust. Without some pictures it is really hard to guess. Did you see the underside of the cab or are you taking the owners word for it as far as rust. You really need to crawl around underneath it with a good light and check the inner rocker panels and cab supports. Also check above the windshield inside and outside to make sure there are no bubbles in the paint or pinholes.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote