The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #1
robberson72chevy

1972 blazer cst and 1972 custom deluxe

I have a 1972 chevrolet blazer cst I purchased in late 90's in west texas.my kids drove it for nearly a year and then we decided to do a frame off restoration of it.body panels replaced were both outer rockers and small repairs behind both doors.We also decided to have a fuel area with door left rear corner panel.body is pretty straight.I elected to go with a 1992 350 four bolt main bored 40 over and rv cam and turbo 350 completely rebuilt with shift kit .(transmission and transfer case original to truck).(engine and transmission have not been started ).Truck is a air conditioned truck I believe I have all parts ,however they are in boxes.Truck has a double lined top.Wheels are 10" wide aluminum with 35" superswampers.
outer grill and inner grill I have however I planned to replace.Tailgate in very good conditionTruck is currently in primer and has been that way for several years.Have all glass except windshield.have all seats and console ,however front seats would need recovered. recovered.truck has a 6" lift kit and a 3" body lift.I also have a roll bar .I have the la title but truck has not been tagged since lat 90's.Ialso have a 1972 chevrolet custom deluxe swb rolling chasis it does have rust in the usual areas,it has a tilt column,this truck came from Alabama (no titles issued).both of these vechicles located in Louisiana.Both vechicles are projects,however the blazer is in the best shape and not a rust bucket and was a true survivor when we started.I currently don't have a shop and have not worked on it in several years due to job changing, I have lost interest and am looking at selling both of these.I do not want to part out.I plan on taking a few pictures in the next few days and look at posting.My question is to post I have to attach a price,what would be a fair price for each of them?
Thanks
robberson72chevy is offline   Reply With Quote