The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
OziC10

New member from way down south

Hi all, new member in Melbourne Australia, just bought my first Chevy truck a 1969 C10. Looking forward to picking a few brains on the Forum as I work out how I am going forward with this project. I am going to try and upload some pics but just in case the first attempt doesn't work a brief description of my truck.

She has a 350 in front of a 400 3 speed, I think this setup is factory but haven't crunched the numbers yet, except for the engine # which seems to come up to a 1969 350, so far so good, couple of things that make it different to your usual C10, you will see it is right hand drive (with power) and it is set up to run on duel fuel being LPG as well as petrol.

Starting to do some catch up maintenance work, just overhauled the front (drum) brakes, shoes drums cylinders etc, but plan on going disc front end in the near future but using local GM (Holden) parts if I can. Also fitted new UJs and centre bearing etc.

Cheers to all
Tony
Attached Images

OziC10 is offline   Reply With Quote