The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2003, 05:26 PM   #1
MAC67
" SHOW ME"

Talking 93 chevy swb fleetside pickup for sale

hi guys,,just jumpin over from the 67-72 board ,,selling this 93 shortbed chevy,,it has high miles but no problems,,it has 219.000 on it but the motor has 100.000 , it has the 4.3 v6 with the 5spd,,it is my dads truck and he has always drove it easy,,it does have a slight dent in the door and the grill is busted up by the passenger headlight,,it is dark blue with graphite cloth interior,,we replaced the original radiator with one from a mid 80's v 8 camaro so it would stay cooler in the summer time...let me tell you,,i dont care if it is 120 degrees in the shade,,you can set this truck in the sun in 100 degree weather,,roll the windows up and crank the air conditioning on and leave it set for hours and hgours and it will never get over 180 degrees,,just had new brakes put on and the air recharged,,it has matched firestone firehawks on it ,,the mickey thompsons you see on the back are for the snow,,it is power windows and locks and cd with tilt and cruise,,tinted glass,and air that will freeze you out,,he wants $3200.00 OBO,, emailme or pm me my email ..
thanks ,,and ill attach some pictures
Mac Frederick
Attached Images

MAC67 is offline   Reply With Quote