The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
70-Chevy
-Chris

Project: "No Name"

Hey everyone! I have been a memeber of the board for quite some time under another name until I recently started a new name "70-Chevy".

I have been looking throughout the board over the past few years looking at all the photos and information you guys provide. Thanks for all the info.

I'm just really starting to get into my new build, so I still have to post some pictures of where I am at.

My frame is completley stripped with the exception of the brand new suspension, coils, shocks, and S.S brake line kit i installed about 2 years ago. The cab is at my uncle's house getting new rockers and a few other things touched up. I have POR-15 in the garage just waiting to get applied to the frame.

Then yesterday, my inner and outer fenders, my complete wiring harness, front bed panel and cab and radiator supports showed up in the driveway! I will post more pictures of where I am this weekend.
Attached Images

70-Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote