The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
chevymotocross

Anyone use these behind the rollpan hitches?

I'm currently rebuilding my truck. I was sitting here thinking about how number 1 I really regret trading my sport bumper for a step and number 2, how my step bumper is all bent up. It's going to look goofy when the truck is complete with a dorky bent up step bumper.

I occasionally tow with my truck. I found two hitch manufacturers that make 73-87 behind the roll pan hitches.

Bar-lo, sold by sporttruckdirect sells a Class III and SirMichaels also sells a class III.

Can anyone here provide input on these hitches are possibly another manufacturer?

One thing I would have to relocate is my spare tire. I guess I could just keep the spare inside the bed, but it is nice having it under the truck. I guess when I add the 4/6 kit it would have to be removed anyways since it hangs so low.