The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2010, 04:57 PM   #1
WHITE-NOISE

picked up a new project!

hey guys! so im new to this forum, but been running and building old chevys for a few years now, had a hand full of 73-87's but this is my first 67-72 truck.....

picked up this 71 k20 350/350 trans for what im hoping was a steal of a price off an older retired man that could no long finish due to health reasons. after looking it over for a few hours i was sold on it, he had already done 95% of the body work and there is near zero rust on the body!

the truck came with another complete 68 k20 rolling chassis with the origonal 4speed and rockwell t-case, drive shafts all the clutch linkage and the 4 speed steering colume....the old man had plans for swapping the 71 body onto the 68 frame since the 71 frame isnt in the best of shape from the bed back...so thats my plans with it. now i picked up all of this $1600 and im hoping i did pretty good on the buy, take a look at the pics and let me know what yall think!! thanks

Last edited by WHITE-NOISE; 08-05-2010 at 05:00 PM.
WHITE-NOISE is offline   Reply With Quote