The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-16-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
lvschevytrucks
Unfinished Project Club

Im could use another truck or car

Since I sold my blazer to Fat Hoe, now I need to get another vehicle. so i thought Id ask you guy if anyone had something dependable, that my wife could drive, It cant be a manual transmission, and it cant be a F@#*!!!.
I only have a thousand to spend, so im not expecting a dimond, just something. I live in Florence SC 60 miles from Myrtle beach. And Im going to be going to Binghamton NY soon so If you have something and you live anywhere right off (or within reason) of I-95 or I-81 let me know.

If i put this in the wrong place go ahead and move it, But I do really want another Square and I figured this would be the best place to look

Handle every Stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it,
Pee on it and walk away.

1996 Dodge Intreped ES Nice car great on gas

1993 Jeep Cherokee.

Looking for a swb chevy 73-87

Last edited by lvschevytrucks; 08-16-2010 at 04:46 PM.
lvschevytrucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Re: Im could use another truck or car

im sending this to wtb area

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Stitch
Account Suspended

I'll add to this that I will help anyone deliver the vehicle or help Randy get to the vehicle to check it out...anything I can do Randy you just let me know...
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
junkyardjohn

I'VE GOT AN 82 LONG FLEET GMC 4X4 THAT I'VE HAD FOR 13 YEARS THAT I'M GETTING READY TO SELL. IT'S BEEN A GREAT TRUCK & THE ONLY REASON I'M GOING TO GET RID OF IT IS I JUST BOUGHT AN 84 CUCV BLAZER THAT I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU FOR THE LAST MONTH TO MAKE IT MY DAILY DRIVER.(I HAVE SIX TRUCKS) I LOVE THIS OLD TRUCK AS IT HAS BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME. NEVER MADE ME WALK. (KNOCKS ON WOOD).I BROUGHT IT WITH ME WHEN I MOVED FROM NEVADA & THE ONLY RUST ON IT IS THE LOWER REAR CORNER OF THE PASS. DOOR SKIN. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS RUST FREE. I PUT A CHEVY TAILGATE & CHEVY GRILL & FRONT BUMPER AS THEY WERE DENTED UP WHEN I GOT IT. I BOUGHT IT FROM ONE OF MY NEIGHBORS, WHO BOUGHT IT NEW. I USUALLY DRIVE LESS THAN 150 MILES A MONTH. I TRAILORED IT TO KY FROM NV. I PUT A G.M. HECKO IN MEXICO CRATE MOTOR IN A FEW YEARS AGO. IT HAS LESS THAN 5,000 MILES ON IT. YES... I HAVE THE RECEIPTS . I PUT A LUNATI DUAL PATTERN 468-454 LIFT CAM & LIFTERS IN IT. ELDABROCK PEFORMER INTAKE, 600 CFM ELEC. CHOKE CARB & A PETE JACKSON GEAR DRIVE TIMMING GEAR SETUP & SWITCHED IT OVER FROM ESC TO A REGULAR OLD BILLET HEI. I'VE ALWAYS GHANGED THE OIL AT AROUND 1000 MILES & USED A WIX 2 QT. FILTER. IT HAS HEDMAN (I THINK.. IT'S DARK OUTSIDE & I'LL HAVE TO LOOK) HEADERS & A GOOD ALUMIZED DUAL EXHAUST(IT WAS ON IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT & SEEM TO LAST FOREVER OUT IN THE DESERT). THE TIRES HAVE LESS THAN 600 MILES ON THEM ON ALUMINUM RIMS. (STOCK SIZE & SNOWTIRE TYPE TREAD)IT HAS A 700R4 WITH ? MILES ON IT BUT WAS PROFESSIONALLY REBUILT WITH THE RIGHT UPGRADES (82 WAS NOT A GREAT YEAR FOR 700s FROM THE FACTORY) BY THE P.O. THE TRANSFER CASE (NP208) & AXELS (308s) HAVE ABOUT A SCRILLION MILES ON THEM. IT HAS BUCKET SEATS. (NOT FACTORY) (I BROKE MY BACK ABOUT 35 YEARS AGO & HAVE BUCKETS IN ALL OF MY TRUCKS). THE TRANSFER CASE WILL DROP INTO NUETRAL IF YOU MAKE A PANIC STOP. (DETENTS OF THE SHIFTING FORK IS WORE OUT & INERTIA + GRAVITY MAKES IT POP INTO NUETRAL) THIS HAS HAPPENED NO MORE THE 6 TIMES IN ABOUT 7 YEARS .I SHUT IT OFF, PUT THE SHIFTER INTO LO-LOCK, & THEN BACK INTO HI-2WD & TAKE OFF AGAIN. EVERYTHING WORKS. I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS & ALWAYS PUT IT IN THIRD UNLESSD I'M GETTING ON THE EXPRESSWAY. NO RADIO. (NONE OF MY TRUCKS HAVE THEM) I WILL NOT SELL IT TO A KID THAT WILL RUN THE H@LL OUT OF IT.. IT DESERVES A BETTER FUTURE THAN THAT. THIS BLAZER HAS A 6.2 DIESEL, & I JUST BOUGHT 2 MORE MOTORS FROM THE GSA & IT WILL TAKE ABOUT 60 DAYS FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO CHECK ME OUT & MAKE SURE THAT I'M NOT SOME KIND OF TERRORIST BUILDING A NUKE SUB IN MY GARAGE. I BOUGHT THESE JUST TO REBUILD & LEARN ABOUT THEM AS I'VE NEVER WORKED ON OR OWNED A DIESEL. I WOULD LIKE $1800 FOR IT, BUT HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF WIGGLE ROOM FOR THE RIGHT NEW OWNER. THE LONGBLOCK WAS $1537.80 FROM SELMAN CHEVROLET IN ORANGE CA. & THE 3 YEAR 36,00 MILE WARRENTY HAS EXPIRED LONG AGO. MY ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO USE EVERYTHING AS A DONOR FOR MY 67-72 HABIT.... EVENTUALLY. P.M. ME FOR MY PHONE # IF YOU'RE INTERESTED & WE'LL TALK. JOHN
LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 08-21-2010 at 09:39 AM.
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #5
Sarge261

Randy,

If you find something up here in NY and you need me to look at it let me know and I will. I can also pick it up and deliver it to you in Binghamton if that helps out, Let me Know

Sarge

Project THOR
Sarge261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
Stitch
Account Suspended

He found something and it's already at his house. It's not a Chevy
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote