The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #1
acaruth

Rookie with a 70' C10

Hey guys, I've been a guest in here for a while and finally decided to join up last week. Well this past Friday I finally took the plunge and bought a 70 longbed. Overall it's in decent shape for a $1000 truck and the extra parts that came with it. Originally a Nebraska truck then purchased and driven to PA where it sat for five years until I came along. The body has 85k and a new Goodwrench 350 was put in in 99' when the truck had 55k miles. A TH350 came installed but the PO also included a supposedly rebuilt TH400 with the purchase as well as two extra tailgates, a pair of rocker panels, and a pair of cab corners. I don't really need the cab corners as the truck is solid in that area but boy do I need those rocker panels. The truck runs great. It starts up on the first try and the motor definitely pulls strong. What do you guys think.

Last edited by acaruth; 08-23-2010 at 04:15 PM.
acaruth is offline   Reply With Quote