The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
fastwillie 696969
~Rest In Peace~

wiper blades done =truck going in shop

got the wiper blades arms from barryb -thanks buddy they came out great
i sanded them done with 400 grit and primer them and resanded them and primer then shot them with roll bar paint from vhs black

the truck is going in the shop to get a makeover she going to get the rear narrowed, move the fuel cell to the back with battery and shut off switch,the 4 link with coil over shocks,they dont have to c-channel the frame either im going with 29inch tall tires and weld wheels or american racing 15x 14 ,the posi rear end with a locker possible air locker,new short 35 spline axles,4 11 gears rear disc brakes/ bed getting roll bar and tubbed steel,bed getting panels in section for quick acess to rear end and fuel inlet ,roll bar 6 point ,he installing my transmission which has the trans brake installed with the tci torque converter 2300 stall ,a line lock and change out the radiator to brand new griffen alum. and electric water pump or just remove the flex fan and put in a electric fan
he also doing all the msd box and wiring and new shifter for the transmission reverse pattern so it will be in the shop for a few weeks im hoping he takes all winter that way i dont have to worry about it in my driveway and its less space
so it goes in first of the nov. he said has a big job working on a f1 ford truck so its going to get the rear end done first so he can keep it in a roller state he can move it around the shop i'll take pics and post them up as the build goes on
Attached Images

B___H please, I can remove 90% of your so called "beauty" with a kleenex
fastwillie 696969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
GOPAPA

Re: wiper blades done =truck going in shop

That is quite a shopping list you have there,,and you get a garage maybe for most of the winter..take pictures and keep us updated ,,
GOPAPA is offline   Reply With Quote