The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-27-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
dtkarst

1960-66 Short, Stepside Bed and a few other Parts

I have a short, step-side box for sale. Came off of a 1960 C10. Not in bad shape for being 50 years old. Has a few small dings on the fenders nothing major. Fenders are rust free and one has the spare tire holder with the spare. Wood is almost all gone, like most of them, and the rails that go between the wood floor are shot. Supports and rails under the bed are in great shape. Has one rust hole on the bed side right in front of the left fender, but nothing a patch cant fix. It is about a quarter to half-dollar size hole. Still has a pretty good tailgate and would make a great piece to have around for parts or even on your truck. I was going to use it to swap out a fleet-side to step-side but I just decided to try and find a factory stepside complete truck. I also have about half of a frame that has been started to be made into a trailer. That means it needs a hitch and jack and the bed set back on it. Frame is from a 60-66 C10 and still has the original rear end that rolls freely and has the suspension nonsense. Asking $400 for the bed and $450 with the frame. Send me a message or post any questions. Thanks!

The other parts I have are a hood thats pretty straight yet with minimal rust. Grille and grille support that is straight, and a set of nice and smooth outer cowl panels. If interested in any of it send me a message. Thanks
Attached Images

dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
dtkarst

Re: 1960-66 Short, Stepside Bed and a few other Parts

Pick-up would most likely be the easiest way to retrieve this item. But if you are very far away something can be worked out. Thanks!
dtkarst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #3
BFrance

Re: 1960-66 Short, Stepside Bed and a few other Parts

I'm very interested, but 350 miles away in central IL. Could we meet somewhere halfway to pick up the bed?
BFrance is offline   Reply With Quote