The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
roughedup72

Urgent!!! Stolen van in south carolina

Hey everybody. I just found out from a friend of mine that his work van was stolen from a parking lot on Harbison Blvd in Columbia South Carolina at 4:30 this morning while he was inside a business working. This van extremely hard to miss. its an YELLOW F-350 with tinted windows. was last seen by columbia police officer traveling down bower parkway and towards piney grove rd with 3 large safes on the trailer. This is my friends lively hood. All his tools and everything was in this van. It may have hit the interstate at piney grove rd and headed east on I26. Please keep a lookout for this van. Moderaters could you please help spread this around. Thanks
1972 chevy cheyenne 10,nothing special at the moment,Its a work in progress, Working on the engine, paint and body,engine, paint and body,now its the suspenion, ahh hell I'm about tired of working on it. Maybe it will be a rat rod.

Last edited by roughedup72; 01-16-2011 at 03:42 PM.
roughedup72 is offline   Reply With Quote