The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-23-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
hick

Junk Yard Directory...

Howdy All,

So most of you regulars will know that i am new guy around here. I have no truck to talk about or take pictures of... but that's kind of why I am making this thread.

I am shopping for a Long Horn and they are RARE in my neck of the woods (Alberta, Canada). If you do find one its usually so far gone or the guy wants your first born for it...

I see threads pop up every now and then of these amazing junkyards still kicking around in the Southern US that just don't exist up here, let alone in most places in the US.

Would you guy mind throwing the name and location of any of these type yards you know of into this one thread? To make it simple for me and any one else. Come this spring I'll be buying a 1 ton dually and a renting a 45ft flat deck and heading south with the intention of bringing home every thing I can. Mostly for my self but I would like to bring some stuff back to sell to help pay for my trip. Having some sort of direction or goal would be nice as well. I have parents in Vegas so thats my general direction, but I mean I'll go where there sheet metal is.

Any and all help is appreciated,

Scott
hick is offline   Reply With Quote