The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
mygreat68

Gretchen! The Green 68!

Hell Forum! I am new to your amazing site and can't wait to get my Chevy feet wet! My truck, 1968 Chevrolet C-10 Long bed. 327ci, 3 on the tree, 76,000 original miles! She is my first Bow Tie and I can't wait to get her looking awesome! I aquired this truck through a friend whos dad bought it off the lot in 68'. I had a little mazda B2200 but as fate would have it, that got stolen from in front of my house about 6 months ago. After a couple months a very good friend of mine saw I was hurting for a vehicle to get to school and work so he gave me this classic chevy! She's pretty solid all the way around. Very minimal rust and a strong running motor! She did sit in Pollock Pines for almost 2 years so I have started my project with fuel delivery and charging system replacements, and plan on begining some sanding and primering here in the next few days! I am in need of front fenders and any tips or suggestions that any of you may have! Thanks for the time and can't wait to update everyone soon!!!
~Nick &
~~Gretchen
p.s. sorry about the horrible pics! more are soon to come!
Attached Images

mygreat68 is offline   Reply With Quote