The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
Louisianaboys69

Thumbs up Project Second Chance

I have a 1969 C-10 that has been under construction since March of 2010. I have the frame complete rust free and epoxy coated Gloss Black. The Motor has been totally rebuilt it's a 69' 350 4 bolt main, with 23 deg. Trick Flow heads 202 int/ 195 exh., trick flow 8" push rods, Comp. cam 268H and roller lifters, Hartland Sharp 1.5 roller rockers, Edelbrock performer Alum. high rise int., with 750 Holley w/ mechanical secondary. The block and heads have been painted in Chevy Orange, the valve covers and Air filter cover are Edelbrock and are painted gloss black and the letters are trimmed in Chevy Orange. The cab has underwent some mods, i have replaced both rockers and all cab mount supports under it, all is covered in Black undercoating. The interior has the headliner front panel for the sun visors has been replaced. I am now in the process of slicking and priming as i go. This week i will be shooting the filler primer to the cab and block sanding so i can move on to the bed. I do have a ton of pics that i want to share just don't know the best way to go about it. I do have my progress save in a windows movie maker presentation. Maybe i will just send it to You Tube and post a link. Tell me what you guys think or if you have some better suggestions.
Louisianaboys69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
stich626
Account Suspended

Re: Project Second Chance

I post my pics on photobucket than use the [img] link
stich626 is offline   Reply With Quote