The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-12-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
cvalcore

nice blazer on ksl

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218...lpid=2&search=
i look at this blazer about a year ago and its super clean it has had a full frame of on it and when i looked at it you could eat of any part of the truck that you wanted and i beleave it has just sat around for the past year you could wash it and take it to a show!! and the frame appeared to be a true 2wd frame im not sure about the body.
cvalcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
chevy truck crazy

Re: nice blazer on ksl

I also saw that ad. So you say it is super clean huh I wonder why they maybe left it out in the snow after putting alot of work into it. Was it a real paint job or a home paint job? Do ya think it had nice wheels and stuff at once and they showed it? I would be interested in know a few more details on it if ya got some.
chevy truck crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
cvalcore

Re: nice blazer on ksl

i looked at it when it was sitting at a local shop you can still see the shop tag number on the dash i dont think it ever was a finished project and if i remember right the paint looked like a profesional paint job the frame was also painted and nice and shiny there where several parts in side and i dont think the guy who has it now was the one who build it i drive by it every day on the way to work and its been just sitting there for about 5-6 months im not sure if it has a electrical problem or if there is somthing wrong with the engine but it sat at that shop for about 6 months or so. but some one definitly put a lot of time and money in to this blazer if it would have came up for sale a couple of months ago i would have made him a offer! i think this guy bought it to resale or he has a shop some where he has alot of old chevy trucks sitting around and i think he is selling them of now. he has a another blazer sitting in the grass ive been thinking about asking about but its all torn apart.
cvalcore is offline   Reply With Quote