The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
junkyardjohn

Brand new i-didit 4 speed tilt

This is a new paintable steel, four speed tilt for our trucks. The length, spline, & dia. Are the same as factory ones. This is not a universal tilt. It's specifically for 67-72 chevy or g.m.c. Trucks. It comes with all the levers with billit aluminum knobs & a new half moon wireing adapter for the turn signal switch wireing straight from I-DIDIT. It's new & never been painted or installed. It's bare steel. I went over it with a scotch-brite rol-loc, today as it had some surface rust fingerprints on it. It has been sitting on a shelf in my shop for over 10 years. I guess I don't need it. I need $300 shipped or $270 picked up. (& thats less than I paid for it in 2001 dollars) I need to hear "I'll take it" to consider it sold. Thank you john
Attached Images

LIFE MEMBER OF P.E.T.A (PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
IT WILL AMAZE PART OF THE PEOPLE & ASTONISH THE REST

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-20-2011 at 08:27 PM.
junkyardjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #2
junkyardjohn

Re: Brand new i-didit 4 speed tilt

BACK AROUND JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-21-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
junkyardjohn

Direct bolt in. John

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-21-2011, 06:35 PM   #4
YBNORML

I'm very interested, will you ship to Canada?
Posted via Mobile Device

68’ GMC shortbox
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=794201

72' 2WD Blazer
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=425385

67' LongBox C-10
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=691845

InstaGram ybnorml67
YBNORML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
junkyardjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by YBNORML View Post
I'm very interested, will you ship to Canada?
Posted via Mobile Device
YAH... I GUESS I WILL.. YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY ANY FEES. CAN STUFF BE TRACKED IN CANADA?? I'M NOT WILLING TO TAKE ANY RESPONCABUILITY ONCE IT LEAVES UPS OR FED EXs HANDS (I HAVE A PICTURE IN MY MIND OF IT WINDING UP ON A DOG SLED SOMEWHERE IN THE YUKON & A COUPLE OF ESKIMOES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS WHEN THEY ORDERED AN ELECTRIC BLANKET ) & I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT THATS NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T EVEN ASK ME TO. WE HAVE A FED EX & A UPS SHIPPER HERE IN TOWN, BUT IT'S 35 MILES ROUND TRIP, SO I WON'T MAKE SEVERAL TRIPS IN TO GET SHIPPING QUOTES FOR YOU. I'LL PACKAGE, ADDRESS, MEASURE & WEIGH IT & CALL UP THERE FOR A QUOTE. YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL THAT I'VE HAD "NOT SO PRETTY GOOD EXPERIANCES" SHIPPING STUFF TO THE GREAT WHITE NORTH IN THE PAST. YOU KNOW WHAT IT'LL COST A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THIS OLD HILLBILLY. JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-22-2011, 07:43 AM   #6
junkyardjohn

TTT for a bargain. Just cleaning out stuff that I'm not going to use anytime in the near future. Figured I might as well pass on a bargain to my fellow truck nuts, while gathering sheckels for some things that I will use right away. Thanks John

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-22-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:17 AM   #7
YBNORML

Point taken. I'll find one elsewhere.
Thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

68’ GMC shortbox

72' 2WD Blazer

67' LongBox C-10

InstaGram ybnorml67

Last edited by YBNORML; 03-22-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
junkyardjohn

SORRY ABOUT THAT... HOPE I DIDN'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS, AS IT SURE WASN'T MY INTENSION. JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-23-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
junkyardjohn

Ttt

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #10
MickMc

This tempting....

Mick
MickMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #11
junkyardjohn

YA WON'T FIND A BETTER DEAL. AFTER BUILDING 67-72 EXCLUSIVELY SINCE 1985, I'M GETTING INTO BUILDING MID 80s MILITARY TRUCKS & LIQUIDATING SOME STUFF I'VE HAD IN MY SHOP FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. AT A SIGNIFICANT FINACIAL LOSS I MIGHT ADD... I NEVER WAS ONE TO BUILD CONCOURSE, TOTALLY FACTORY CORRECT TRUCKS, SO AT THE TIME, I FIGURED I WAS PERSONALLY BETTER OFF BUYING A BRAND NEW I-DIDIT TILT WITH ALL OF THE RIGHT SPEC.S, THAN SPENDING MORE MONEY TO HAVE A REALLY NICE 35 OR 40 YEAR OLD RESTORED TILT. ALOT OF PEOPLE WON'T AGREE WITH ME ON THAT.... BUT IT WAS ALWAYS O-K WITH ME. I ALWAYS TOLD PEOPLE.. MY TRUCKS NOT FACTORY ORIGINAL... IT'S MUCH TO PRETTY.. & IS WAY TOO FAST.. & RIDES TO GOOD & STOPS TOO FAST TO BE FACTORY ORIGINAL. JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-26-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:09 PM   #12
junkyardjohn

Ttt

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-25-2011, 07:01 AM   #13
junkyardjohn

Btt

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #14
junkyardjohn

Btt for a bargain

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #15
junkyardjohn

TTT BEFORE CRAIGS LIST. JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH
Old 03-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #16
VA72C10
VA72C10

Can't believe this didn't sell yet...it's well over 100 off the new price and much less than a nice original 4spd tilt goes for and it's ready to paint and install!!!
Old 03-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #17
junkyardjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Can't believe this didn't sell yet...it's well over 100 off the new price and much less than a nice original 4spd tilt goes for and it's ready to paint and install!!!
I DON'T BELIEVE IT EITHER JONATHAN. THEY'RE $430 FROM I-DITIT NOW. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE IN A COUPLE OF MORE DAYS, I'M GOING TO MIX UP SOME EPOXY PRIMER (K-38) & SHOOT IT. IT TOOK ME ABOUT 45 MIN. TO GO OVER IT WITH A ROL-LOK SCOTCH-BRITE DISC THE OTHER DAY, TO GET THE RUSTY FINGER PRINTS OFF OF IT. THEN I THINK I'VE GOT SOME GOOD SEMI-GLOSS BLACK IN THE SHOP TO PAINT IT & I'VE ALREADY GOT PLENTY OF REDUCER & HARDENER. IT'S BEEN BARE METAL FOR A FEW TOO MANY YEARS. THEN IT WILL BE TO PRETTY TO PART WITH, & I'LL PUT IT IN MY WRECKER. JOHN... TOO MANY PROJECTS & NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY.I'VE GOT SO MUCH GOING ON THAT BEFORE I RETIRED, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW I EVER FOUND TIME TO WORK AT A REGULAR JOB. I'VE BEEN WORKING ON PACKAGEING UP YOUR STUFF. I BOUGHT ANOTHER 150' ROLL UP BUBBLE WRAP YESTERDAY. PRECIOS CARGO NEEDS SUPER SAFE PACKAGING TO ARRIVE SAFELY AT YOUR DOOR ,BUT I'M SURE IT WILL BE READY FOR THE GORRILLA HANDLERS AT FED-EX BY TOMORROW THOUGH JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-27-2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #18
junkyardjohn

Btttomtfstg ??? (BACK TO THE TOP ONE MORE TIME FOR SUNDAY TRUCK GUYS)

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-27-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:18 AM   #19
classicchev

Hmmm!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:46 AM   #20
ARTISTIC

Being from the Yukon and working in conjunction with various northen aboriginal groups I have to take some offence to the comments posted.
I understand your intententions in proving a point but please realize both references are somewhat derogatory.
.... As for shipping, there is not much that isnt available here it just costs a fortune to get it. Canada isnt a third world country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkyardjohn View Post
YAH... I GUESS I WILL.. YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY ANY FEES. CAN STUFF BE TRACKED IN CANADA?? I'M NOT WILLING TO TAKE ANY RESPONCABUILITY ONCE IT LEAVES UPS OR FED EXs HANDS (I HAVE A PICTURE IN MY MIND OF IT WINDING UP ON A DOG SLED SOMEWHERE IN THE YUKON & A COUPLE OF ESKIMOES TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS WHEN THEY ORDERED AN ELECTRIC BLANKET ) & I WON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT THATS NOT TRUE. PLEASE DON'T EVEN ASK ME TO. WE HAVE A FED EX & A UPS SHIPPER HERE IN TOWN, BUT IT'S 35 MILES ROUND TRIP, SO I WON'T MAKE SEVERAL TRIPS IN TO GET SHIPPING QUOTES FOR YOU. I'LL PACKAGE, ADDRESS, MEASURE & WEIGH IT & CALL UP THERE FOR A QUOTE. YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL THAT I'VE HAD "NOT SO PRETTY GOOD EXPERIANCES" SHIPPING STUFF TO THE GREAT WHITE NORTH IN THE PAST. YOU KNOW WHAT IT'LL COST A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN THIS OLD HILLBILLY. JOHN
ARTISTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #21
junkyardjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by artistic View Post
being from the yukon and working in conjunction with various northen aboriginal groups i have to take some offence to the comments posted.
I understand your intententions in proving a point but please realize both references are somewhat derogatory.
.... As for shipping, there is not much that isnt available here it just costs a fortune to get it. Canada isnt a third world country.
Like I stated in the previos post. I sure didn't mean to offend anyone. Every single time someone has asked me to ship some part to canada.. They've also asked me to LIE on the import forms to save them some money... I'm not willing to LIE for anybody... PERIOD!! it's nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. I'm just an old hillbilly that lives in the cumberland mountains. If that offends your politically correct world... Sorry.... The last time I shipped an $8 piece of literature to some guy in Canada, it took over 5 weeks for him to get it. He emailed me every day & threatened me with every legal action possible until it finally showed up... & then didn't even apololajise (sp?) once it did. Now I may have flunked my sensitivaty & political correctness course, but was brought up to have proper manners. I decided that would never happen to this old hillbilly again. Thats one of the main reasons it costs so much or is impossible to get things delivered there, or people like me... just decide IT'S NOT WORTH IT.John

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-28-2011 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #22
YBNORML

I order stuff from the US all the time. I have never had any issues whatsoever from the Canadian side of things. It sucks when people make mass assumptions of people based on a few crappy experiences. That is why I ask about shipping, if the answer is not what I am looking for then I give my money to someone else. No harm no foul. Too bad though, there is a huge market up here for this kinda stuff. I was lucky enough to find a factory 4-speed tilt last week just after this ad posted. Good luck with the sale.
Posted via Mobile Device

68’ GMC shortbox

72' 2WD Blazer

67' LongBox C-10

InstaGram ybnorml67
Old 03-28-2011, 10:11 PM   #23
junkyardjohn

The simple answer to your question.... No... I won't ship out of this country. The only reason I will ship to Ak. Or Hi. Is because the usps or fedex or ups run there, & I can track shipments & know where my package is at all times. After all.... I take full responcabuility for for getting in your hands, weather you buy insurance for it or not. I never said anything about third world countries or made any derogetory comments about anybody. I'm not overly politically correct... So what?? Move on. Give your money to someone who will...& is... It's o-k... Really QUIT TRYING TO TURN THIS INTO A POLICITCAL CORECCTNESS THREAD.... IT'S ABOUT A TILT COLLUM.... John

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-29-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #24
junkyardjohn

Btt... IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT MY TILT COLLUM.... P.M. ME JOHN

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-29-2011 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #25
junkyardjohn

Back ttt one last time before I paint it & put it in one of my own trucks. Thanks John

DON'T RENT U-HAUL

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH

Last edited by junkyardjohn; 03-29-2011 at 07:04 PM.