The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2003, 11:21 PM   #1
Dropt72Shortbed

my "MINT" core support from JAMES (TEXPARTS, customs to classics) in lone oak texas

this was the "mint, rust free, bondo free, straight, painted gloss black, ready to install" core support that i bought off james.

can anyone tell me what that thick goopy looking stuff is thats painted all over where the inner wheel wells bolt to the core support? i noticed this thick goopy stuff filled in all the bolt holes where the inner wheel well bolts to, see how theres only one bolt hole left? i wonder what happened to the other two? can anyone tell me what this stuff is?

sure looks like a great "mint, rust free, bondo free, straight, painted gloss black, ready to install" core support" don't it?

ok all sarcasm aside now, James wasnt very understanding over the phone, he wouldnt admit he messed up or that he had totally misrepresented the product and he even started to cop an attitude with me. I ended up getting a full refund from Bo, its too bad such a nice guy is trying to pick up the slack for this lying inbred hick whos already ripped off how many members on this board now? ive lost count!

anyways this is the type of product to expect from james outta lone oak texas. save your dough! the core support i was replacing with this one had LESS rust!
Attached Images

Dropt72Shortbed is offline   Reply With Quote