The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-11-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
padresag

suburban upper rear door stays

got my NOS set today from ebay. It was a gamble as didn't give the year. I think that they are for the 67- suburban which have 3 upper mpounting screws other than 2. no problem to making that work thought. 91.00. could have gotten them for 49.00 if I hadn't of been of been so absent minded. they had run twice before and i had missed bidding on them waiting for last minute; well no one else missed and lamebrain here forgot the time the first time and the second time a phone call came and i missed , so i wasn't going top miss the third time so I bid right away and then someone else wanted them.
bought a good chrome gmc grille last week with bezels and the earlier chrome letters for 38.00 out of grant's pass and a friend of his broughtt i up to canada that night and a friend shipped it over the next day.
there are lucky days once in a while
I bought an 89 gmc 3/4t for the axles and that for my one ton. I noticed that the heater motor looks identical to the 65 one
ron
padresag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
dthela

Re: suburban upper rear door stays

i just bought a pair for $200!!!!!!! Just listed lots of stuff on ebay, need anything else?
dthela is offline   Reply With Quote