The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
PJF

Thumbs up New (to me) 56, and new member to the forum.

Greetings all, new member to the forum here and just wanted to say hello and thanks in advance for all of the questions I'll be asking as time goes on

Picked this up last weekend, I've been obsessed for the past year about getting a 55 - 59 and when I found this 56 my brain wouldn't let me go to sleep at night so I pulled the trigger on it.

The current motor is a 454 with a Weiand 174 supercharger connected to a turbo 400, it's got disc brakes all around and so far she seems to run pretty healthy.

I'd say it shows much better in these pictures then it does in real life, but she is still in pretty great shape. (the right lighting can do amazing things.)

My dream for the truck is to have a new custom IFS and Four-link kit on bags, new wheels and paint (this orange is gorgeous, but it's not my dream color) if my piggy bank allows for it....

There will hopefully be a good build thread for it at some point.

I've been trolling this forum for quite some time, so many incredible trucks and so much knowledge all in one spot.

Here are a few pictures:

PJF is offline   Reply With Quote